Click Here To View Coaching Prices
Click Here To Fill Out The Coaching Contact Form
Coaching is most effective when it is tailored to your distinct needs, delivers actionable feedback, serves as a confidential soundboard where you can release and unpack, offers relevant examples to anchor key concepts that you can actually hit the ground running with, and provides follow-up action steps to ensure that you feel supported. Cassandra Mack’s coaching sessions not only offer insight and skills that you can utilize to achieve your desired results; but you can apply her unique strategies right away and see immediate noticeable outcomes.
In each session, you choose the focus of the conversation and your goals for the session, while Cassandra Mack listens, guides the session towards you stated goals and offers helpful strategies for you to move in the direction of next steps toward your goal. This interaction creates clarity for you and motivates you to take action. Coaching with Cassandra Mack concentrates on where you are today and what you want to do moving forward so that you can get where you are trying to go in life.
What makes coaching with Cassandra Mack, exceptionally beneficial is, Cassandra bridges the psychology of success, the dynamics of human motivation, and timeless spiritual principles with her innovative empowerment strategies and 17 plus years of successful experience helping individuals and organizations, build capacity, reach their goals, manage transitions and maximize potential. As a result, Cassandra Mack offers the clients whom she coaches a deeper understanding of what’s driving their lives, the inner roadblocks that are hindering their success and happiness, their untapped strengths and unrealized potential which in turn enables them to achieve their goals faster and utilize her unique techniques and strategies to get what they want from their lives, careers, businesses and relationships.
Cassandra Mack Offers Coaching In 5 Distinct Areas
1. Leadership Development- coaching to help you develop a personal strategy to unlock your strengths, cultivate the leader within, increase your value, visibility and credibility as a leader and increase interpersonal agility so you can lead well in diverse environments.
2. Professional Growth & Workplace Success - coaching to help you develop a personalized road map for your professional success journey and develop self-mastery skills to thrive and increase personal well-being in the workplace.
3. Advanced Life Skills & Self-Mastery - coaching to help you develop advanced life skills like: strategic life planning, goal-setting, problem-solving, decision-making, self-esteem building, positive thinking, uncovering purpose, vision casting, creating a life mission statement, reinventing yourself for your next season of purpose, as well as helping you get unstuck, and helping you put some steps in place to start living out your personal definition of success.
4. Human Relationship Skills - coaching to help you improve knowledge of self. self-awareness, self-management, emotional intelligence, social competence, communication, conflict-resolution boundary setting, stress management.
5. Bible-Centered Coaching - coaching geared for people of faith that offers Biblical strategies for empowered living and success with action steps rooted in Bible scripture.
Click on the arrow below to review the coaching contact form.
Why Choose The Cassandra Mack Advantage?
Most people who seek out the Cassandra Mack Advantage are already tremendously accomplished, capable and talented. However, they recognize that working with Cassandra Mack to reach their goals or get past a critical sticking point will enable them to achieve greater results in significantly less time. They understand that coaching is an investment in themselves and a strategy to optimize their time and build capacity.
Most corporate coaching clients seek out the Cassandra Mack Advantage for three primary reasons:
1.) First is the need to maximize leadership and management capacity within the organization;
2.) Second is because they need a better way to manage the special stress and burnout that comes with leading and managing others;
3.) Third, is because they need practical tools to navigate workplace relationships with greater ease and effectiveness.
What Coaching Is & What Coaching Is Not
- Working together to align your gifts, talents, skills and assets in a way that empowers you to maximize your hidden potential and create a more rewarding and meaningful life.
- Working together to help you eliminate the obstacles, accomplish your goals with greater ease, and realize your dreams in ways that support the totality of who you are.
- Working together to help you break through any self-imposed limits that you may not even be aware of that are blocking you from achieving your desired results.
- Working together, to unlock all of your powerful inner resources and design the strategies and action plans to make stuff happen as quickly as possible.
- Coaching Is Not therapy. Coaching is about starting where you are right now and moving toward where you want to be. Coaching is about unlocking potential, reaching for your goals, reinventing the areas of your life you wish to optimize. It's about moving forward and getting results. If you have been diagnosed with a mental illness or if you are recovering from trauma or if you are in therapy or under the care of a licensed mental health therapist, you should focus on your mental health needs and consult with your mental health provider before seeking life coaching. If you believe that you need therapy, life coaching is not a substitute or an alternative to counseling or therapy. Consult with a therapist or physician in your area and pursue clinical therapy with a licensed mental health provider and not coaching.