Workshop and Keynote Topics
Looking for a content-rich workshop that will help your staff become more productive and effective? Are you seeking a dynamic conference keynote that will leave your attendees informed and inspired? Cassandra Mack can work with your organization to help you achieve your desired results. Whether you want a professional development in-service training program for your employees, a personal growth workshop for your clients or a motivational keynote for a special event, we can assist you. Whether your goal is to fine-tune your people skills, put yourself on the fast-track to success or align your life with your deepest desires, our presentations and learning experiences will help you achieve your desired results.
Here's How It Works:
1. You select a workshop or keynote topic from our listing below. (Or, we can customize something for you).
2. Then, contact us using our contact form with your preferred date(s) at the following link: http://www.strategiesforempoweredliving.com/contact.html .
3. Then, we follow up with you via email and gather the details, give you a fee quote
4. Then, we set up a mutually convenient time for Cassandra Mack to speak with you to find out about your desired outcomes for the program.
5. Next, we finalize the logistics.
6. Finally, we bring the workshop or keynote to you at your location of choice.
To See If Cassandra Mack Will Be Speaking In Your Area, Please Go To Our Live Events Link
Click On One of The Links Below To View Our Current Workshop And Keynote Topics.
Some of the organizations that we have presented workshops, keynotes and or consultation services for include:
· Administration for Children's Services Office of Youth Development
· Adolescent Resource Center At The Hunter College School of Social Work
· Archdiocese Drug Prevention Program
· Big Brothers Big Sisters
· Connecticut State Department of Children and Family Services
· Covenant House
· Coalition for Urban Peace
· Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
· Children's Aid Society
· Civil Service Employee's Association
· Child Welfare League of America
· Danial Memorial Institute
· Day Care Council of New York
· Educational Alliance
· Federation of Protestant Welfare Agencies
· Fund for The City of New York
· Good Shepherd Services
· Harlem Children's Zone
· Harlem Hospital
· Henry Street Settlement
· JP Morgan Chase
· Kean University
· Social Service Employees Union Local 371
· Lutheran Social Services
· Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership
· National Mentoring Partnership
· North General Hospital
· National Resource Center for Youth Services
· Rutgers State University
· Texas Network of Youth Services
· The Support Center for Non-Profit Management
· The New York Foundling
· Urban Leadership Institute
· Washington DC Department of Children and Families